Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (508/999) > >>

GCG:

--- Quote from: Mother Hen on June 10, 2010, 07:14 ---I miss watching for my 45 seconds that I get, but momma is sitting on nest guarding her basbies. I can see her lovely white chest.

--- End quote ---


Let's see, Mother Hen works right across the street from the nest and only has to turn her head, hmmmmm! Shall we forum?  ;)  ;D

KDR33:
Seeing the commercials makes me think "Hey, maybe the camera finally works!"  and then it goes back to black...  :(
Stupid commercials.  >:(

Thanks for the update Mother Hen!

The Friesens:
Amazing how the commercials don't black out. wish I could switch them for a look at the royals  >:(

Mother Hen:
I miss watching for my 45 seconds that I get, but momma is sitting on nest guarding her basbies. I can see her lovely white chest.

bccs:
Same for me at home, except that I got the commercial GMG. :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version