Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (504/999) > >>

jadoo:
...THAT was a hilarious exchange - Ivy looked like he didn't really want to let that food package go... ;D ;D

bccs:

--- Quote from: Pam on June 10, 2010, 14:33 ---Both parents are up on the tower looking down (thanks for the heads-up, bccs).  Been there for a little while.....

--- End quote ---
Glad I could do it Pam. ;D

bccs:
Air quality check, yup you read that right ;D ;D
Walking home and heard the lovely sound of a peregrine. Turned around just in time to see one of them
*( I think it was princess) land on the tower on the Radisson, gave a few more yells, I watched for about 5 minutes and she just sat there.  Wow, I sure miss seeing them and hearing them on a daily basis, but today made up for it.

Pam:
Both parents are up on the tower looking down (thanks for the heads-up, bccs).  Been there for a little while.....

jadoo:
...at least they won't be asking to borrow the car...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version