Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (498/999) > >>

photosbydennis:

--- Quote from: The Friesens on June 10, 2010, 20:24 ---  Dennis what kind of camera do you have? You take such awesome pictures.

--- End quote ---
I have two cameras !
Main one I use is a Canon 40D with a 100-400 IS L lens . Don't know if that helps but if you need or want more info contact me by email !

Cheers !

Shocka88:
LOL!!  :o :o   ;D

sami:
Oh dear. Somebody posted on the CBC site that Princess had brought in a snake. Better be careful out there, everyone, snakes have started to fly!  ;D

susha:
Worked all evening - couldn't see the chicks :( :'( :'(

Thanks for the great photos!  They have grown!!  Now (almost 10:30 in the p.m.) I only see, faintly, a giant chickpile and a parent standing guard.

(A snake?!? ??? ???)

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: KDR33 on June 10, 2010, 21:03 ---So someone posted on the cam site that Princess brought a snake for the babies.  I missed the feeding, but I find this hard to believe.  :-\ Was it really a snake or could it have been a "squirrel" like last time?  ???
--- End quote ---
LOL, KDR! ;D I saw that post on the CBC website too! ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version