Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (497/999) > >>

BigBird:
They are now eating leftovers... I can't get over how big they've gotten in what seems like overnight!!

KDR33:
I logged in just in time to see a feeding!  My guess is that it was Ivy, as all the chicks appeared to be his size.  Three of the chicks had backed him into a corner and were greedily eating breakfast while the other was trying to feed himself.  I was so proud of the one little guys independence until he started to spit it back up (it looked like he was trying to swallow a leg, or maybe a flying downtown snake  ;D ).
I also got to see my first live face-plant.  Their so cute and they've grown so big!
Anyways, everyone has formed a post-breakfast huddle so I'm going to get my own breakfast!

GCG:
 :) What a beautiful way to start my day. A lovely silhouette on the ledge. I think it is the matriarch of our Radisson Royal Family. I think of a song title of Stevie Wonder's, "Isn't She Lovely"?  :)

bcbird:
I agree, Moonstar, that's a beautiful image to end the evening.

Moonstar:
Love the image on the live feed.  You can faintly see the chick pile and the silouette of a parent.  Looks so peaceful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version