Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (496/999) > >>

bev.:
and ;D
--- Quote from: BigBird on June 11, 2010, 11:34 ---Did anyone else see that?? Came right up to the camera, stuck his butt up in the air... and pooped.... haha

--- End quote ---
in your face eh!!!

all looks well here :-* :-*

BigBird:
Did anyone else see that?? Came right up to the camera, stuck his butt up in the air... and pooped.... haha

The Peregrine Chick:
The FIFA World Cup starts today so I'm not going to be surprised if there are interruptions in the feed today - don't know how many folks are going to log in to watch/follow online.  The first year we had the webcam, we blew everything out of the water and took down the CBC servers in Toronto a couple of times because of the volume of the interest in the peregrines.  CBC solved it by moving us to their biggest server.  Given that soccer is more popular than peregrines (hard to believe I know  ;)), we may see some disruptions until the first rush is over.

I will chat with CBC today to get an update for the weekend ...

Moonstar:
Every day at work I click on the CBC web site, click on the play button, get the ad and then nothing but a black screen.  :'(   Today I did the same thing.  No ad today. Black screen for awhile and the that little streaming line started to move and there was the nest box.  :)
All the chicks are against the wall sleeping right now but that is okay.  I got to see them at work.  sooo nice.  :)

Mother Hen:
Chow time again....It does appear to be Ivy that is doing the feeding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version