Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
Moonstar:
--- Quote from: susha on June 13, 2010, 11:39 ---I keep wondering about that independent chick -is it always the same one or do they all take turns being independent, adventurous, separate from the pack... ???
--- End quote ---
It is hard to tell this year if the same one stays back at feeding or wanders around. They all look to be about the same size. Other years there was one that was bigger or one that was smaller but not this year. Not that I can tell anyhow.
I just love the fact that they do wander around more now tho. So cute to see them walking around and just going right over a sleeping one. Just too cute for words.
susha:
I keep wondering about that independent chick -is it always the same one or do they all take turns being independent, adventurous, separate from the pack... ???
Shocka88:
And another meal.......very well fed chicks, indeed! One was quite indifferent at first but eventually joined in.
susha:
--- Quote from: ballywing on June 13, 2010, 10:57 ---
--- End quote ---
Like this Susha?? :P
[/quote]
Yup! Good photo Ballywing! Lovely fluffy feathers up close. And at one point, while they were moving around, one of them backed right into the camera so that everything was blacked out. Too funny and sweet!
GCG:
:) It is not hard to see the chicks now or should I say A chick. Seemingly they like the view from the other side of the nest. Can you imagine how they decided to make their move, saying "all for one and one for all". :D
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version