Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (483/999) > >>

susha:

--- Quote from: MayShowers on June 13, 2010, 13:33 ---
--- Quote from: susha on June 13, 2010, 11:39 ---I keep wondering about that independent chick -is it always the same one or do they all take turns being independent, adventurous, separate from the pack... ??? 

--- End quote ---
I think I read in a previous post that Tracy is going to put coloured tape on the FWS band so maybe we will be able to see if it is one that is independent or if they are taking turns trying to confuse us :D.


--- End quote ---


That's right - I remember reading that as well!  That'll be very helpful (as long as we can see the bands of course...)

susha:
Chat's over, but they're not napping yet.  They're staying awake for longer and longer periods now - as well as growing their big bird dark feathers...still fluffy and cute, but not for long :'(...soon those clumsy big feet will be mighty talons!

MayShowers:

--- Quote from: susha on June 13, 2010, 11:39 ---I keep wondering about that independent chick -is it always the same one or do they all take turns being independent, adventurous, separate from the pack... ??? 

--- End quote ---
I think I read in a previous post that Tracy is going to put coloured tape on the FWS band so maybe we will be able to see if it is one that is independent or if they are taking turns trying to confuse us :D.

susha:
Time for a (finally) warm sunny afternoon siesta? :)  They seem to be having a bit of a chat first...

susha:
I agree! Too cute for words!  Now, after spending some "I'm the star" time in front of the camera, little independent one has waddled up to parent on the edge (can't tell who) to have a chat.  Parent said "no, you're not ready to sit on the edge" and then flew off.  Someone just came back with lunch and LIO (little independent one), already back in front of the camera, considered for a minute or so and then joined his/her sibs for the meal.

That was fast!  One chick is still tearing away at the food...others seem to have had their fill and parent is back on the edge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version