Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (481/999) > >>

Kinderchick:
Looks as if they're all huddled up together now. :)

susha:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ::) ::)

susha:
Individual chick-piles enjoying the evening sun.  One sleeping, one relaxing, one preening and one trying to decide what to do.  It'll be interesting to see if it's the same chick who seems to keep looking over the edge.  Maybe waiting for a bedtime snack? 

bev.:

--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on June 13, 2010, 18:40 ---I'm hot, could somebody turn up the A/C please.



--- End quote ---

 ;D ;D ;D

thought  cam was down so I did not check in today. I msut have misunderstood.
thanks for all pictures and reports

Doreen:
I can't believe they are 18, 19, and 20 days old already.
Where does the time go?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version