Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (479/999) > >>

Mother Hen:
Good too see them again. I couldn't get on at all on Sunday or earlier this morning but Tracy did send the eamil Boy they are big babies.......Ivy looks a bit small. On Frdiay after see Princess and Ivy sitting the on the small ariel......they both started to soar over my building together......I just love to see them fly like that.  Up Up and around they go so graceful.

2kawaii:
Tuned in to about 7:40 am to see feeding already in progress. Think it's Ivy...chicks sure look wide compared to him. ;D

GCG:
 ::) I am having a laugh at my own expense. While looking at the chickpile, I thought I saw a pair of black eyes staring at the cam. To my embarrassment, the chick moved and the head came up from the other end. What I was looking was the black feathers on its butt. LOL  :-[

Moonstar:
Yes they sure have grown. They ar all standing up in their usual spot looking toward the outer edge of the box.  One got tired and layed down.  One just wandered off to the edge now to look over.

bccs:
Two in a row.  ;D

The kids are getting fed again. I can hardly see the parent for the enormous backside that is taking up most of the camera  ::) ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version