Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (477/999) > >>

Sue:
Just caught the end of a feeding. They're at the "I can do it myself!!!" stage. A little awkward but getting it done. ;D

bccs:
Oh, yes GCG a very good chuckle, and not at your expense at all.
Can't tell you how many times I've done something similar and laughed at myself. And sharing it with others, that's the best. ;D ;D

What are the chicks doing now??

GCG:

--- Quote from: bccs on June 14, 2010, 11:36 ---
--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on June 14, 2010, 08:08 --- ::) I am having a laugh at my own expense. While looking at the chickpile, I thought I saw a pair of black eyes staring at the cam. To my embarrassment, the chick moved and the head came up from the other end. What I was looking was the black feathers on its butt. LOL  :-[

--- End quote ---
That is so funny GcG, thanks for the chuckle.

--- End quote ---

 ::) Hi bccs, you're welcome, I think??  :-\

Mother Hen:
That picutre is just gorgeous..... up close and personel.

bccs:

--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on June 14, 2010, 08:08 --- ::) I am having a laugh at my own expense. While looking at the chickpile, I thought I saw a pair of black eyes staring at the cam. To my embarrassment, the chick moved and the head came up from the other end. What I was looking was the black feathers on its butt. LOL  :-[

--- End quote ---
That is so funny GcG, thanks for the chuckle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version