Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (472/999) > >>

KDR33:
Thanks for all the great pictures everybody!  I can't believe how much I missed today!  I wish I had a computer that I could tune into the cam feed at work.

susha:

--- Quote from: ballywing on June 14, 2010, 16:49 ---EXACTLY what I was thinking Kinderchick!!!  ;D ;D



--- End quote ---

I love this!!

susha:
Wow!  Thanks everybody for all the great photos and posts.  I don't feel that I'm missing as much by being able to catch up here on the Forum.  I peeked in earlier and saw some cuteness.  Now, the sun is shining into the nestbox - chickpile evident in the corner.  All looks peaceful.

bcbird:

--- Quote from: bev. on June 14, 2010, 17:18 ---

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 14, 2010, 16:42 ---Those 2 facing the camera up close look like they're having a singing contest or something! ;D LOL!

--- End quote ---


the falcon  operetta

thanks for great posts and pictures

--- End quote ---

Ballywing, you sure do get some good pictures!

RCF:

WOW!!!  You can hardly tell a parent is feeding them, they are getting so big. :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version