Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (471/999) > >>

GCG:
 :) Tomorrow is the day we have been looking forward to, the day our Radisson Royal chicks are banded and we learn how many males and how many females. It is so very hard to believe the days have "flown" by so quickly. Hope the weather doesn't throw us any surprises.  8)  :-*

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: allikat on June 14, 2010, 21:30 ---...All four of these chicks look amazing and I'm having trouble seeing any size differences between them.  
It may be because of the "fish-eye" view we're getting but, I can't see a difference between them, anyone else?
They are all "wingersizing" and being "awkward".  Their stages of development are very similar.  
This is truly tough to know....could they be all males?  Could they be all females?  We'll know soon..... ;D
--- End quote ---
Maybe we should start a "pool", allikat!  ;D How many males? How many females? And the winner could donate his/her winnings to the recovery project! ;)

ballywing:
Banding is supposed to be this Wed, June 16th!  :D

eagle63_1999:
When is the banding of these four chicks happening?

allikat:
They are sooo big right now.  I just can't believe how fast they grow.  
I know I keep writing that but I truly just can't believe it!!!   :D

All four of these chicks look amazing and I'm having trouble seeing any size differences between them.  
It may be because of the "fish-eye" view we're getting but, I can't see a difference between them, anyone else?
They are all "wingersizing" and being "awkward".  Their stages of development are very similar.  
This is truly tough to know....could they be all males?  Could they be all females?  We'll know soon..... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version