Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (457/999) > >>

Ibis:
I hope that they have a chance to clean off the camera lens while they're up there.  :)

Kinderchick:
TPC has logged off, so I guess she's on her way to the Radisson? Or maybe she was already there, using her laptop? :-\ Lots of action in the nestbox right now! Eating again, of course, so maybe they will "chill out" and move to the back of the nestbox after their lunch/snack, which should make it easier for TPC to reach them. :D

carly:
Cam is fine for me today.

bcbird:
Wow, to be able to watch live, then go see the rerun!  Have a great time!

ballywing:
BLAD DANG IT I WISH I WASN'T AT WORK TODAY!!!!!  >:( >:( - Well good luck everyone, will stay glued to the forum for updates!!!  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version