Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (451/999) > >>

bcbird:
Definitely not Dr Bob!  Now it is and he is with Tracy and the chicks in buckets.

2kawaii:
That was Eye Spy.   Dennis has a picture of him up on his website under the Winnipeg West birds


--- Quote from: bev. on June 16, 2010, 14:17 ---Did I make it in time.

I am going to do pcitures if I am here on time. Someone jsut waved

--- End quote ---

Kinderchick:
Who was that?! Dr. Bob? :-\

bcbird:
Now I see a white background pad with Larry (Eyespy) running by with goofy smiles and a wave.

Ibis:
The camera's now switched over & not showing the nest anymore. Someone's walked in front of it a couple of times and waved, but I don't know who (not Tracy).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version