Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Mississauga - Executive Centre - 2008-20

<< < (27/36) > >>

carly:
Nice update story that includes a Mississaug alumni hatched there in 2003 named Tonga who is successful raising her own families in Michigan, and one from King St also in Michigan at another site who has quite an incredible and tragic background and ouch- having your tale frozen to a concrete ledge...that's gotta hurt!!

http://www.peregrine-foundation.ca/w/c/sightings/mississauga-executive-centre/

Loriann:
ah. always..... unfortunately i usually have a big dog on the other arm and steady pictures don't always happen.. if you are out this way some time, there is an entire family unit of red-tailed hawks congregating and circling over the park at Burnhamthorpe and Credit Woodlands .   I saw no less than six of them soaring like vultures up there last night. ( drive. eyes forward, not UP). perhaps if the weather allows on the weekend we'll head up there for a try at some pictures..

carly:
Bring a camera Loriann!!  ;)

Loriann:
Good news considering the storm a few weeks back. I thought for sure those birds would be somewhere in Buffalo after those winds, I'm sure I saw Dorthy and Toto go by hollering something about not being in Kansas anymore.  good news!  I'll have to wander up there and have a look..................live about five minutes away from the Executive centre buildings.

The Peregrine Chick:
last egg in a nest is usually laid after incubation starts - always takes us about a week to find out if we have many we actually have in a nest ... might have happened here ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version