Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Calgary - U of Calgary - 2009-16

<< < (19/49) > >>

Kinderchick:
3rd hatch here, about an hour ago! ;D

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: RCF on May 27, 2012, 16:41 ---Gary was the name for last years male and sorry I am not sure it's him, but I think there is a link to email someone on the HOME page if you have any questions.  :)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I have an e-mail into Elli Jilek to see whether she or Gord Court have been able to ID the male yet. According to Gord... "Callie was born on the Balzac Gas Plant in May of 2003 and began nesting at the U of C in 2006".

RCF:

RCF:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on May 27, 2012, 16:08 ---
--- Quote from: RCF on May 27, 2012, 15:30 ---Callie and Gary have two hatches...
--- End quote ---
RCF, I'm curious, how do you know the male's name is Gary? ??? I have seen the male referred to as Gary on the chat board but have not found anywhere that indicates he has been ID'd yet. Has he? And if so, do you know where he is from?

--- End quote ---

Gary was the name for last years male and sorry I am not sure it's him, but I think there is a link to email someone on the HOME page if you have any questions.  :)

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: RCF on May 27, 2012, 15:30 ---Callie and Gary have two hatches...
--- End quote ---
RCF, I'm curious, how do you know the male's name is Gary? ??? I have seen the male referred to as Gary on the chat board but have not found anywhere that indicates he has been ID'd yet. Has he? And if so, do you know where he is from?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version