Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Calgary - U of Calgary - 2009-16

<< < (31/49) > >>

bcbird:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 30, 2011, 21:13 ---I remember the days when our females fledged a week after the boys ... it was soooo long ago

--- End quote ---

TPC,  has there been a change over the years at the Radisson, then?

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 30, 2011, 21:12 ---Fledging is expected July 6th or 7th for the male and about 8 days later for the female. :)

--- End quote ---

I remember the days when our females fledged a week after the boys ... it was soooo long ago   :'( ;D

Kinderchick:
Fledging is expected July 6th or 7th for the male and about 8 days later for the female. :)

Linder:
Latest News from Web Site Home Page:

June 23rd: Banding only took about 1/2 hr., which incl. the weighing. As I suspected, we have one of each - male and female - the female weighs more. They are growing fast and are very feisty already and thus, very healthy. I took some pics and video, so hope to have that availabe via this site sometime soon. Stay tuned.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: LinderLou on June 23, 2011, 13:44 ---If you move your mouse on the cam picture a crest of the UofC comes up and click on it, this is where the quote comes from. It will also show on the Chat site at the top of the cam picture.
--- End quote ---

Well, who knew?! Thanks for this info, LinderLou. :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version